When you update your inventory from section CALENDAR, the system might ask you to align room availabilities.
This happens because the system detected a discrepancy transmitting information from Octorate to OTAs.
The error, in yellow, always reports this message: Attention! Octorate Availability not match with... (followed by the name of the OTA involved, as showed in Image 1)
Image 1 - Click to zoom
You can fix it in a few steps:
1) Click on the error to display more information:
Image 2 - Click to zoom
Image 2 displays the details of the error:
- Column A = dates involved in the discrepancy
- Column B = name of the Octorate rate involved in the discrepancy
- Column C = availability of the rate on Octorate
- Column D = name of the OTA rate involved in the discrepancy (in this example it's Booking.com)
- Column E = availability of the rate on the OTA
2) In order to fix it, click on "Modify period" (section CALENDAR) and follow the steps showed in Image 3:
- Select first and last date of the period involved in the discrepancy (Column A, Image 2 - in this example it's from 31 January to 8 April).
- Mark option "updates DB"
- Mark only the OTA involved in the error (in this example it's Booking.com)
- Launch a sync and wait for it to finish the process.
It may take a while, according to the lenght of the period.
In the meantime you could also close this page.
Image 3 - Click to zoom
If the process is completed successfully, you will see this response:
Image 4 - Click to zoom
3) As soon as the process is complete, click on "Recheck" to remove the error message (Image 5).
Image 5 - Click to zoom