- Enter section CHANNEL MANAGER, then click Edit on the website you want to connect (image 1).
Image 1 - Click to zoom
- Insert OTA credentials in section ACCOUNT, then click on Save (image 2).
Image 2 - Click to zoom
- In the next window you will find two columns on the screen:
the left column is the list of rooms created on Octorate, on the right you have the rooms imported from the OTA (image 3).
Image 3 - Click to zoom
- On the left column, click on each Octorate room you want to connect.
They will appear at the center of the screen (image 4).
Image 4 - Click to zoom
- Follow the same procedure for the right column (image 5).
Image 5 - Click to zoom
- At the center of the screen, you will see the rooms selected from Octorate and from the OTA.
Look closely at the two little squares in image 6: click on the left square pressing the mouse left button, then drag the mouse to the other square.
Image 6 - Click to zoom
- You have just connected Octorate room with its equivalent on the OTA.
Now repeat the process for all the rooms you want to connect.
After you finish the procedure, you will have this result (image 7):
Image 7 - Click to zoom
You just mapped the OTA to your Channel Manager, well done!
IMPORTANT! Don’t forget to launch a full synchronization in order to align the inventory between Channel Manager and OTA.