The All-In-One platform allows you to put online a website optimized for mobile devices and search engines, in a few simple steps.
- Go to the Rooms section and go into the details of each room.
- Add pictures and descriptions of the rooms you want to sell.
- Do not forget to save your changes with the button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, go to Booking Engine EVO > Text section and write the description along with information on how to get to your property.
Then click Save.
- Add logo and images of your property.
- Now enter the Marketing section > OctoSite.
- Choose a theme from the three available (Crispanti, Pythagoras, Decorus).
- Set the name of your domain: myproperty.octosite.net
ATTENTION! You can enter a domain of your property, selecting from the drop down menu the option "custom domain" and specifying the domain in the box below.
In this case, to view the site you will have to access the administration panel of your provider and set the DNS record type "A" to the value 188.8.131.52.
- Now click the "Enable Indexing for Search Engines" button.
- Enter your custom texts in the box to the right. To find out where a custom text appears, click on the "Preview the site" button and you will be able to immediately see your website. You can identify them by searching for texts: Custom text 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Eventually click Save and that's it.
Congratulations, your website is already online!
IMPORTANT! Every time you make changes to the Rooms and Booking Engine EVO sections (text and images), to update the website you will have to go back to the OctoSite section and click on the "Site Preview".
This will update the cache and the site will be faster and more efficient.