In this section you can access the history of all the changes made to your Octorate account, including date, time and IP address of the device from which each update was made:
- Changes and updates to price, availability, minimum stay
- Synchronizations to portals
- Modifications and updates on reservations received
- Room changes and upgrades
One of the most useful features of this tool is the verification of an alleged overbooking.
To do this type of search, just follow a few steps:
- Enter the Reservations section and look for the reservation potentially in overbooking: take note of the reservation code, the period and the type of room. This information will help you in the next step.
2. Go to the calendar section and click on "LOG"
3. In the next window, select the period of stay of the reservation of which you have taken note. Then click "Show".
4. Now look for the update that interests you, searching for the reservation code (in green).
In the box, look for the word "alot" (this value indicates the availability existing at the time of reservation):
- If the word "decrement" shows a number other than zero, the reservation arrived because availability was open. So it's not an overbooking.
- If, on the contrary, the number zero appears, please contact us through the link in the upper right corner of your Octorate screen, to proceed to verify more in depth.