You can set the cancellation policy in two ways:
1) From section BOOKING ENGINE EVO > PAYMENTS > PAYMENT PROFILE:
- Selecting ON you will get instant bookings
- Selecting OFF you will get a reservation request
- How many days before arrival is possible to cancel for free
Late cancellation or no-show
- How much is going to be charged after the free cancellation terms
(if you choose Custom message you can show a particular cancellation policy, as explained in paragraph 2 of this guide)
Cancel expired reservations automatically
- Select ON to cancel reservations automatically if the customer does not complete payment within 30 minutes (valid for all payment methods except Bank Transfer and Payment on the spot)
- Select ON to ask for an amount (in percentage) as deposit for the reservation.
You can also set an amount that equals to the price of the first night.
If you select OFF, you will get credit card details as guarantee.
2) From section BOOKING ENGINE EVO > TEXTS > CANCELLATION POLICY MESSAGE
- In this section you can write a message to describe you cancellation policy.
ATTENTION!!! You can't use both methods to set your cancellation policy, you have to choose just one.